Monday 7th May

Good evening all, after an track inspection this evening, I’m afraid we have no choice but to cancel this bank holiday Monday meeting, due to the weather. The track and outfields are extremely wet 😔 but on the plus side we will be holding another meeting on Sunday 20th May, this will be a club points meeting. It hasn’t yet been confirmed whether this will be a national qualifier. This will be confirmed in due course. Now fingers and toes crossed for some sunshine ☀️ PLEASE SHARE! 

Leave a Reply